Another week back at work…the money’s good, but the lack of reading time is not! Today I present to you my acquisitions from my recent trip to Singapore. A bit less than last year, no doubt compared to my ereader and ebooks!
Here’s 2011′s haul:
- Haruki Murakami - The Elephant Vanishes (for the Murakami challenge)
- Helen Dunmore – The Betrayal (follows on from The Siege)
- Ken Follett – World Without End (follow on from The Pillars of the Earth)
- Dawn Farnham – The Red Thread (historical fiction about Singapore, first in a series)
- The Outcast – Sadie Jones
- The Chocolate Run – Dorothy Koomson
- Their Finest Hour and a Half – Lissa Evans
- Wolf Hall – Hilary Mantel
- The Beach House – Jane Green (lost it for months, now found)
- Young Hearts Crying – Richard Yates
- House Rules – Jodi Picoult
- Dear John – Nicholas Sparks
- Shanghai Girls – Lisa See
- Moll Flanders – Daniel Defoe
Quite different, huh? There’s still a few of these I haven’t read yet. I love looking at the different covers and book sizes overseas but I also love the portability of my ereader.
What did you bring home recently? Check out I’m Booking It, for everyone’s finds!