Well, for the past week I’ve been attending the most boring conference in the world as well as having a little holiday in Sydney. While I found that Sydney shopping is just as good as home (except for Kinokuniya, which I love dearly), I managed to do some sightseeing too.
This is what I came home with in terms of reading material:
And today’s finds at the local shopping centre:
I do have some reviews written and another three or so to write, so please expect to see in the near future reviews of:
- The Chocolate Run by Dorothy Koomson
- Sahara by Michael Palin
- Queen of the Big Time by Adriana Trigiani
- The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie by Muriel Spark
- Down Under by Bill Bryson
- The Song of Silver Frond by Catherine Lim
Have a lovely weekend!