I thought I would take a couple of pictures of what I have on my reading pile at the moment. I used to be a one or two book girl, but my tastes have expanded and my standard ‘currently-reading’ list contains:
- A fiction book
- A non-fiction or classic book
- A magazine
This is a picture of what my current pile looks like:
- 2 fiction books (The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton and Wilderness by Lance Weller – both highly recommended)
- 2 non-fiction books (Monty Python’s Flying Circus Complete and Annotated Scripts and Underground London by Stephen Smith)
The magazines have tripled too:
- Allure (OK, it’s a couple of months old but I like to read a little more true to season)
- Good Reading Magazine (that’s Kate Morton on the front)
- The Persephone Biannually (happy 100 books!)
On my ereader, I have Neil Humphreys’ Notes from an Even Smaller Island too.
How many books do you read at once? Can you read books from a similar genre at once? (I envy you if you can, I get the plots all mixed up).