Entries are now closed. The winner will be announced on the blog Friday 15/2/2013. Thanks to all who entered!
It’s blog hop and giveaway time, organised by the lovely Leeswammes. Over the next few days, join me and visit lots of lovely blogs (over 40!), all offering a giveaway with a literary theme.
What am I giving away? I want to give one lucky reader one new book, chosen from several of my favourite books from 2012. You can pick from:
(Click on the picture to read my review of each book).
How to enter:
- Leave me a comment telling me which book you’d like to win (you can change your mind later). If you’d like to recommend me a book or tell me something bookish, that’s quite okay too! Make sure you leave me an email address too so I can contact you if you win.
- You don’t have to be a follower, but if you like my blog, I hope you’ll follow me somehow (see sidebar links if interested).
- To win, you need to have an address that The Book Depository will deliver to. Unsure? Check here.
- The prize is one of the four books above, which will be delivered by The Book Depository.
- One entry per person please.
- Entries close on 13th February 2013 at 11:59pm GMT.
- I will draw the winner using random.org and contact them via email. If they don’t respond in 5 days, I will draw another winner.
Good luck and have fun! Don’t forget to visit the other blogs below: