Thank you everyone, this giveaway is now closed. Please check Thursday 27th June posts for the winner. Good luck!
Yes, it’s giveaway time again! June is Sam Still Reading’s third birthday and I’d like to share the love by participating in the blog hop. The lovely Leeswammes has organised another great hop, with over 40 blogs offering bookish giveaways.
This time, I’m giving away a brand new copy of one of my favourite reads for the first half of the year. Not all of my favourites are by writers called Kate (or Australian writers), but I hope there’s something to interest everyone! The lucky winner will get to choose from one of the following (click on the picture to read my review):
How to enter:
- Leave me a comment telling me which book you’d like to win (you can change your mind later). If you’d like to recommend me a book or tell me something bookish, that’s quite okay too! Make sure you leave me an email address too so I can contact you if you win.
- You don’t have to be a follower, but if you like my blog, I hope you’ll follow me somehow (see sidebar links if interested).
- To win, you need to have an address that The Book Depository will deliver to. Unsure? Check here.
- The prize is one of the four books above, which will be delivered by The Book Depository.
- One entry per person please.
- Entries close on June 26th 2013 at 11:59pm GMT.
- I will draw the winner using random.org and contact them via email. If they don’t respond in 5 days, I will draw another winner.
Good luck and have fun! Don’t forget to visit the other blogs below: