Due to not receiving the books from the publisher, this giveaway is no longer available. I apologise for the inconvenience.
The Bachelorette Australia has teamed up with Mills & Boon to create some romance magic. Ali Oetjen and her bachelors recreate four different romantic moments, including spring on the streets of New York, a summers fashion shoot, an autumn Halloween party and winters date in Central Park.
As Ali gets to know her bachelors and falls in love, be swept away by stories that have something for every romantic. From expensive parties and award shows in A Season of Secrets by bestselling author C.J Miller and fashion shoots and runways in A Season of Change by bestselling author Barbara Wallace to ballrooms and luxury locations in A Season of Seduction by Australian author Miranda Lee and a magical winter in Central Park in A Season of Love by bestselling author Christine Rimmer.
The books are available at BIG W, Kmart, Target, and selected booksellers from today!
Also available in ebook on Apple Books, Amazon, Google Play or visit millsandboon.com.au/thebachelorette
Do check out Mills & Boon online too if you’re interested:
Twitter handle – @millsandboonaus
Instagram handle – @romanceanz
Thanks to Mills & Boon, I have one set of books to give away. To enter, tell me your favourite cover of the four!
The Fine Print
- Offensive comments will be deleted and ineligible to enter the competition.
- Winner must live in Australia and provide a name and street address or post office box to receive their book.
- Entries will close on 2nd November 2018 at 11:59pm GMT +8.
- One (1) winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to reply with their name and street or post office box address otherwise another winner will be drawn.
- Prize has been supplied by Mills & Boon Australia but all other costs (including shipping) are borne by Sam Still Reading.
- The copy will be sent by Sam Still Reading without a tracking number (receipt of shipping available on request). Sam Still Reading is not responsible for lost packages in the mail.