I simply can’t do a best of year list until I know that I’m not going to finish any more books. So even though it may be the start of 2019, here are the books that left a lasting impression on me.
I started with 26 books (out of a possible 81) and painstakingly took it down to ten.
In chronological order of reading date (click on the link for my review):
- A People’s History of the Vampire Uprising by Raymond A. Villareal
- The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang
- Beautiful Revolutionary by Laura Elizabeth Woollett
- Shell by Kristina Olsson
- An Absolutely Remarkable Thing by Hank Green
- Love and Other Words by Christina Lauren
- The Last of the Bonegilla Girls by Victoria Purman
- The Desert Nurse by Pamela Hart
- Lost Without You by Rachael Johns
- The Paris Seamstress by Natasha Lester
Come back tomorrow for the rest of my list – if Triple J can do 200-101 after the Hottest 100, I can share all my faves!